- In 2024, the market cap could reach $500 billion, or $2700 per share
- Tesla customers can now purchase their vehicles using Bitcoin
- Tesla is one of the most popular stocks right now
- Tesla, according to Elon Musk, will be the world’s largest corporation
1. Tesla is leading the world’s impending transition to a renewable energy platform. Tesla also hopes to save thousands of lives by supplying its vehicles with a fully functioning self-driving system.
2. Tesla sold 101,000 vehicles in 2017, producing $11.8 billion in revenue while getting cash in the amount of $4.1 billion in negative free cash flow. Back in 2019, the Model 3’s lower price helped Tesla achieve a total of 367,000 cars sold in the year. The company’s revenue more than doubled to $24.6 billion, and it created $1 billion in positive free cash flow.
3. With the right programming, the systems in current Tesla vehicles should be able to achieve maximum self-driving capabilities. In a rating scheme that ranges from 0 to 5, that’s level 5 autonomous driving.
4. Tesla’s autonomous driving capabilities are currently at a level 2, which means that a fully alert human driver is still needed. Other automakers are not planning to use level 5 capable electronics in their vehicles until 2025, giving Tesla a six-year advantage.
Finacademy.io is the trade name of Kingset Holdings Ltd with registration number HE357970 and with address: Athinon, Iera Mitropoli, Floor 2, Flat 206, 3040, Limassol / Cyprus.
Disclaimer: Any customer directed to our site by a third party must take it upon themselves to review our site and terms and conditions before proceeding with any purchase to ensure all information provided was accurate. The company is not liable for misrepresentation or misunderstandings that may occur between a third party and the customer if the customer chooses to proceed without reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
The content provided on the website includes general news and publications, our personal analysis and opinions, and contents provided by third parties, which are intended for educational and research purposes only. It does not constitute, and should not be read as, any recommendation or advice to take any action whatsoever, including to make any investment or buy any product
When making any financial decision, you should perform your own due diligence checks, apply your own discretion and consult your competent advisors. The content of the website is not personally directed to you, and we does not take into account your financial situation or needs
The information contained in this website is not necessarily provided in real-time nor is it necessarily accurate. Prices provided herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges. Any trading or other financial decision you make shall be at your full responsibility, and you must not rely on any information provided through the website.
Finacademy.io does not provide any warranty regarding any of the information contained in the website, and shall bear no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any information contained in the website.
The website may include advertisements and other promotional contents, and finacademy.io may receive compensation from third parties in connection with the content. Finacademy.io does not endorse any third parties or do we recommend using any third parties services, and does not assume responsibility for your use of any such third party's website or services.
Finacademy.io and its employees, officers, subsidiaries and associates, are not liable nor shall they be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the website or reliance on the information provided on this website.
> This landing page does not represent nor is related with Facebook. It is an independent campaign of finacademy.io. <