Secure your future by learning the art of investing!
Fill out the required fields of the relevant form.
Start receiving email and SMS tips for EURUSD.
Our experts will also contact you for support.
- The decline in EURUSD from an average of 1.33 between 2010-2014 to an average of 1.13 in the years
- The Covid-19 shock has radically changed the macro landscape
- Now there are good reasons to expect appreciation of the euro vs. the US dollar
1. The euro looks undervalued vs. the US dollar, although less than naïve estimates based on purchasing power parity (PPP) would imply. The severe global recession that resulted from the Covid-19 shock has caused significant changes in the monetary and fiscal landscape.
2. The experts' view is that the euro is likely to head higher in the coming quarters and that euro-denominated investors are likely to experience FX-related losses on US dollar-based investments.
Finacademy.io is the trade name of Kingset Holdings Ltd with registration number HE357970 and with address: Athinon, Iera Mitropoli, Floor 2, Flat 206, 3040, Limassol / Cyprus.
Disclaimer: Any customer directed to our site by a third party must take it upon themselves to review our site and terms and conditions before proceeding with any purchase to ensure all information provided was accurate. The company is not liable for misrepresentation or misunderstandings that may occur between a third party and the customer if the customer chooses to proceed without reviewing the Terms and Conditions.
The content provided on the website includes general news and publications, our personal analysis and opinions, and contents provided by third parties, which are intended for educational and research purposes only. It does not constitute, and should not be read as, any recommendation or advice to take any action whatsoever, including to make any investment or buy any product
When making any financial decision, you should perform your own due diligence checks, apply your own discretion and consult your competent advisors. The content of the website is not personally directed to you, and we does not take into account your financial situation or needs
The information contained in this website is not necessarily provided in real-time nor is it necessarily accurate. Prices provided herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges. Any trading or other financial decision you make shall be at your full responsibility, and you must not rely on any information provided through the website.
Finacademy.io does not provide any warranty regarding any of the information contained in the website, and shall bear no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any information contained in the website.
The website may include advertisements and other promotional contents, and finacademy.io may receive compensation from third parties in connection with the content. Finacademy.io does not endorse any third parties or do we recommend using any third parties services, and does not assume responsibility for your use of any such third party's website or services.
Finacademy.io and its employees, officers, subsidiaries and associates, are not liable nor shall they be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the website or reliance on the information provided on this website.
> This landing page does not represent nor is related with Facebook or any other form of marketing channel. It is an independent campaign of finacademy.io. <